- Property Type: Log cabin in the country
- Accommodations: 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths. Sleeps up to 8. Best for 2 to 4 adults and children.
- Amenities: Gas and charcoal grills, television, refrigerator, Jacuzzi, wall oven, dishwasher, Jenn Aire cooktop, cookware, utensils, tableware, rocking chairs, swing, horseshoes, badminton, croquet, books, indoor games, sofa sleepers, loft, queen beds, linens, porches, and gas burning stone fireplace.
- Rates: $225 per night for two people. $35.00 per additional person per night. Discounts for weekly (Friday to Friday) or monthly rentals. Rates subject to change without notice. Weekly rate of $1400 for Friday to Friday for two. $150 per week for each additional person. Local lodging tax of 12.3% will be added.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights. 3 nights on special weekends (graduation, parents weekends)
- Deposit and Payments: 50% of stay due on booking, the other 50% due upon arrival. Special weekends: 100% in advance, non refundable. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and personal checks are accepted.
- Restrictions: Well-behaved pets and children welcome. A pet fee of $10 per night per pet is required. Large group parties being held during your stay will incur a $100 cleaning fee per event. Also, any tents being used to accomodate visitors will be assessed $25 per night per tent.
- Recreation and Activities: Hiking, canoeing, tubing, golfing, skiing, and horseback riding all nearby. On the grounds: badminton, croquet, and horseshoes.
- Surrounding Attractions and Special Events: Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Mountains, Natural Bridge, Historic Lexington, Robert E. Lee Chapel, Stonewall Jackson House, George Washington National Forest, and Virginia Horse Center close by. An hour drive from Monticello, and historic Charlottesville, and the University of Virginia. Washington and Lee University and Virginia Military Institute are but 10 minutes away, and Southern Virginia College is 15 minutes away.
- Several sites with more information:
218 S. Main St.
Lexington, VA 24450
540 463 2521
My cabin has been presented the
certificate of environmental commitment.
View of the back of the cabin